9 de julio de 2010

The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain! vs "la lluvia en Sevilla es pura maravilla" My Fair Lady - The Rain In Spain

Today the teather used a song from "My fair Lady".
The key lyric in the song is "The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain", which contains five words that a Cockney would pronounce with an [aɪ] – more like "eye" than the Received Pronunciation diphthong [eɪ].


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rain_in_Spain


My Fair Lady - The Rain In Spain


Mi bella dama, "la lluvia en Sevilla es una pura maravilla"

1 comentario:

Mark knight (Marco Caballero) dijo...

Hi my spanish roll!
Last time I have been in the Uk, I lose weight in 5 kilos. I hope you are going to lose even more...
Cousin, is the first time I find your blog interesting!
It's a joke... is still boring. Hahaha! (los guiris se rien asi).
I have a question, are you still married? In Aurorita's shopping center people says some gossip stories. Are you come back to spain? What about Pepa?
Well, I am going to talk with your brothers to send you the hen, and don't worry, with the head inside the ass, as you now. Explain the details to your Irish crew.
Do you have skype? Could you tell me your Id, please?

Pasa hambre pae, tu primo,

Marco